Grow your business, increase your profits, retain and attract the best employees, and sleep better with Integrated Employer Solutions
- Capture more time, more jobs and more sales
- Reduce your stress and wasted time on tax, compliance, regulatory, payroll and filing issues
- Save money by never paying another late fee, penalties and interest, or accounting and legal fees from missing a mandatory filing or tax date
- Focus on growing your business while we take care of all the payroll, taxes, insurance, workers comp, benefits and unemployment, including all regulatory, compliance, payments, filings and reporting
We are here to help you increase your company’s bottom line and give YOU your time back. Dream big and allow Employer Solutions (IES) to help you achieve it!
Imagine how much more successful you can be when your time, energy, and resources are focused on increasing your company’s bottom line. As a business owner or manager, you are free from the headaches, confusion, and hassles associated with managing payroll, employee benefits, unemployment insurance, compliance, benefits, worker’s compensation, and risk management.
And with IES your company can now offer top-notch benefits not available to your competition, so you’re able to attract and retain better employees.
Surviving the recession - will your company make it?
Now more than ever joining a Professional Employer Organization (PEO) makes sense for small and medium sized businesses. Your business must meet legal compliance and reduce its financial exposure to a new wave of employment related law changes. A professional employer organization can help you and your company survive and thrive.
The benefits of using Integrated Employer Solutions as your Professional Employer Organization:
- Gain access to many professional human resource services including
- Employee handbooks
- HR-related forms
- Policies and procedures
- Recruiting and hiring assistance
- Potential employee background checks
- Time and attendance systems
- Performance management
- Job descriptions
- Compensation assistance
- Provide better benefits packages
- Enhance compliance with state and federal laws and regulations
- Improve risk management practices to reduce liabilities
- Reduce turnover, enhance employee morale, and attract better employees
- Improves cost controls for labor, insurance and benefits
- Simplify claims management for workers’ compensation and unemployment insurance
- Obtain guidance on worksite employment issues at any time
- Improve efficiency by saving time and reducing paperwork and filing hassles
IES Co-employment advantages
- Reduce HR paperwork
- Obtain expert help and guidance with HR tasks
- Increase compliance and reduce liability risk
- Increase the competitiveness of your employee benefits package